GIA AND GLAMOUR QUEST TRAVEL OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO BRING YOU SEAMLESS VACATION:
- Inside knowledge about the destination (we have traveled to the destination or have relationships with tour operators located in the destination)
- First-hand experience of the travel product
- Answer inquiries within 24 hours
- Arranging 30 minutes complimentary phone consultation or meeting you in person to get to know your personal and travel habits and expectations
- Save you multiple days in research
- Compare value proposals from different cruise lines/tour operators to determine the best fit for your travel needs
- Work only with well-established, experienced travel suppliers
- Advising which months are the best to travel to given destination
- Education about local culture
- Useful mobile travel apps & local currency
- Arranging special, life-changing travel experiences
- Info on visa, passports, travel insurance & vaccine recommendations
- (When cruise vacation is booked) Monitoring the cruise fare and if the fare has dropped after initial deposit, we negotiate directly with the cruise line/tour operator for compensation/upgrades
- Saving your money and maximizing your time in the destination with prearranged sightseeing tours, skip the line tickets/inside access & dinning recommendations
- Tips on what/how to pack luggage most efficiently to enjoy your trip
- We keep contact with you while you travel and we are ready to assist in case of emergency (personal emergency, natural disaster, political insurgency)
- Register you with STEP PROGRAM (Smart Traveler Enrollment Program)
- Advise and assistance available just quick phone call or email away
Planning your Tailor-Made and/or Group Vacation begins with an initial 30 minute phone consultation (complimentary). The purpose is to get an idea about what your hopes and desires are for this trip. Also, it would be good to learn a bit more of your previous travel experiences, your hobbies and personal preferences. With an understanding of your travel needs, we begin the detailed process of planning. through research, first-hand knowledge, and leverage of my relationships with reputable tour operators. We then create a customized itinerary that will provide the best travel experiences for you. Together we will review the proposed itinerary and make the necessary adjustments. Designing such a custom itinerary involves a lot of time in research, destination knowledge, as well as confirming that all parts of the trip work seamlessly.
To start work on your Tailor-Made Vacation, we require the following planning fees.
Tailor-Made Vacation Planning
$150 Trip Planning Fee for 1-7 Guests. Initial phone consultation and up to 2 alterations of your tailor-made itinerary. It also includes support during your trip.
Tailor-Made Group Trip Planning
$400 Group Trip Planning Fee for 8-50 Guests. The fee includes Initial phone or in person consultation with the group leader, research and review all the components of the itinerary, negotiating group rates and amenities and support during the trip. It also includes up to 2 alterations of the itinerary.
Any Other Inquiries (Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts, Tours Quotes)
Up to 3 Complimentary Quotes, followed by $200 Deposit applied towards your vacation
Separate Airfare Inquiries
$50 Per Ticket for International Round Trip Inquiries
$75 Per Ticket for Multi-Country Inquiries
$100 per person per trip.